Dear Bellevue Community,
Bellevue continues to offer:
- literacy paraeducators for all grades
- PE for all students
- positive behavior program PBIS/BEST
- bilingual parent liaison
- transitional kindergarten
- Chromebooks for all students in grades 3-6
- access to iPads and Chromebooks for K-2
- Visual and Performing Arts VAPA and GATE programs
- meals cooked on site by school chef
- after school program
- before school daycare at 7:30
- chorus grades 3-6
- basketball and volleyball teams
If you would like to be involved in your child’s school we welcome your support! Parents are welcome to serve on our Parent Teacher Organization PTO to help plan special events and help fundraise. This is a great way for you to help us make decisions about your child’s school, and to make sure Bellevue is the best it can be for our students.
We have a common dress policy. Students are asked to wear collared shirts in white, grey, or black. Students may also wear our blue “Bellevue Bulldog” shirts. Pants, shorts, and skirts should be in tan, black, or blue. Skirts and shorts should be fingertip length.
I’m looking forward to an exciting year of learning and growing with you and your children.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 542-5195