The Board of Trustees each year establishes goals that provide direction for the district.
The Superintendent has the responsibility to implement the goals.
- Improve school readiness
- Decrease the rates of absence and truancy
- Improve 3rd grade literacy
- Improve consistency of high quality instruction in all classrooms
- Improve 21st century teaching and learning
- Ensure all students have opportunities to reach their potential
- Maintain and improve facilities
- Improve school-home communication
- Improve climate to support learning
- Develop citizenship and democratic values