Info for Community Groups
Peachjar Info for Community Groups
Many local school districts have discovered that the old practice of sending paper flyers home in student backpacks is not as effective in today’s digital world. Beginning in August 2019, Bellevue Union School District will be sending digital flyers directly to parents through Peachjar.
Peachjar provides an innovative flyer management system that sends approved flyers directly to parents’ email inbox, and posts them online on all school websites and on each school's page here on the district website. Some benefits of using digital flyers:
- With Peachjar, parents can easily find and view flyers
- Flyers have buttons that allow parents to take action immediately, to sign up for activities and events
- Program providers (community groups) can track their flyer's open rate, etc.
- Flyers meet the needs of our community, as they are required to be in English and Spanish
- Peachjar makes sure that the flyers are ADA accessible
Get started by registering with Peachjar
If you are a community group or organization that wants to distribute flyers to families in some or all of our BUSD schools, start by visiting www.peachjar.com and register an account as a “Program Provider."