Parent Involvement leads to student success
Please contact your school office directly for opportunities.
Want to volunteer in the classroom or go on a fieldtrip?
- Bring a negative TB test & Photo ID to the District Office
- Exchange TB test and ID for fingerprint form
- Make appointment to get fingerprints by calling number on fingerprint form
- Go to appointment. Take fingerprint form.
- Wait to be cleared (1 day to 3 months)
¿Quieres ser voluntario o ir a una paseo?
- Traiga una prueba de TB negativa y una identificación con foto a la oficina del distrito
- Intercambiar la prueba de tuberculosis e identificación para el formulario de huella dactilar
- Haga una cita para obtener huellas dactilares llamando al número en la forma de huella dactilar
- Vaya a la cita. Tome la forma de la huella dactilar.
- Espere para ser despejado (1 día a 3 meses)
The overall purpose of PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.