Peachjar Info for Staff & School Groups
Our schools will no longer distribute paper flyers to students.
- Flyers will be sent directly to parents’ email inboxes, as well as posted on school websites, for easy access.
- All flyers may also be accessed by clicking on the School Flyers page on this website.
- Each year, our schools will save tons of paper and reduce copy costs by thousands of dollars. In addition, paperless delivery of school flyers removes a significant administrative burden from teachers, office staff, and volunteers.
There is no cost to schools or school groups (parent organizations, school clubs, etc.) to post a flyer.
Please note: Schools cannot use their own Peachjar accounts to send out flyers for outside organizations. Outside organizations must create their own Peachjar accounts and upload their own flyers for district approval. Refer them to the Info for Community Groups page.
How to Upload a Digital Flyer
For detailed instructions, read How to Upload a Digital FlyerHere are the basic steps to creating a flyer:
1. You will need to request uploading priviledges from your school administrator or give your flyer to the person at your school who has uploading priviledges
We are all new to this system in 2018-19, so please be patient as each school establishes who will have flyer priviledges.
Once everything is up and running at your school, your school's Peachjar Site Administrator (your school secretary can tell you who that is) can upload flyers to the school's Peachjar account. You might be asked to send your flyers to the Site Admin for uploading. The Site Admin is also in charge of assigning uploading privileges to others. Please contact that individual if you would like to request uploading privileges. Once uploading privileges are assigned to you, an auto-generated email is sent to you with your username and password.
2. Go to Peachjar’s homepage at www.peachjar.com. Click ‘login’ and enter your username and password.
Click on ‘My Account’ in the top right-hand corner. Under the ‘My Flyers’ heading on the left, click ‘Send a Flyer.' If you would like detailed, step-by-step instructions, read How to Upload a Digital Flyer
3. Choose your categories, select your school and duration... then it's time to Upload your Flyer
Make sure your flyer (document) is:
- in English and in Spanish
- vertical format
- less than 6 MB
- four pages or less
4. Make sure your flyer can be accessed by people with disabilities (ADA accessible)
Once uploaded, the text from your flyer will be copied into a description box for ADA purposes. Please review this text to ensure it matches what is on the flyer. If your flyer contains font in size 12pt or smaller, or if it is a scanned document, the software may not pick up the text. If this is the case, you can click into the box and manually add it. Our flyers must legally be accessible to people with disabilities. See Peachjar information on ADA compliance
5. Select "calls to action"
Peachjar doesn't use embeded hyperlinks, so put any info that you would like the reader to click on in the "call to action" buttons provided when you are uploading your flyer. If there is a website associated with your flyer, enter the URL into the “Learn More” field. If you would like to add another call-to-action in addition to Learn More, you can include “Sign Up Now”, “Call Now” or “Download App”.
6. Submit your flyer
If you would like to send another flyer click ‘Add Another Flyer’. If you are finished, click ‘Submit Order’. you will go through a check out process, but there is no charge for flyers for schools and parent clubs. Your flyer will be sent out in the next cycle, typically the next day.
Monday-Friday, 7am-4pm Pacific Time