Facility Improvement Bonds
Bellevue Union School District has Facility Improvement Bonds J & D and the newly Aproved C. Facility Improvement Bonds can only be used to maintain/repair/build school facilities.
To learn more about recent and future facility projects check out the Maintenance & Operations page
Some current projects:
- Replace old heating, plumbing and electrical systems with energy efficient systems
- Repair or replace aging roofs
- Renovate and Modernize classrooms
- Pavement Improvements
- Dryrot repair/replacement
- Solar arrays have been installed at each school campus. The solar arrays will help us to save resources by reducing some of the District's energy costs.
- New Classrooms
- Multipurpose room at Taylor Mountain
- New Bathrooms at Meadow View
- Kawana Springs Plumbing/sewer mapping project
- The Bellevue Elementary Phase III New Frontage, Parking Lot, Bus Lane and Student Drop-Off Lane
- The Kawana Renovation, New Kindergarten Building and Grounds, Classroom Air Conditioning, New Frontage, Bus Lane and Student Drop Off, and New Parking Lot
- The new Early Learning Center campus across from Kawana
Due to the 2017 Bond refinancing District taxpayers have seen a decrease in property taxes associated with BUSD.