Parenting Support Resources & Information
Parents say that raising their children is the most rewarding aspect of their lives—but that doesn’t mean it’s easy, or that parents always have all the answers.
Early Childhood Resources - SCOE
Healthy Eating -Student success starts with nutrition. When children are well nourished they are more likely to succeed, they also learn and behave better. We can help our students to develop healthy eating habits by promoting the Bellevue Union School District Wellness Policy at school and in the classroom.
Health - If you have health concerns about your children, the American Academy of Pediatrics' site provides excellent children's health information.
Immigrant Education Rights -SCOE has created a web resource that notifies immigrant families of their educational rights under state and federal law, including changes under the recently passed A.B. 699. - English - Espanol
Media - Today's children have unprecedented access to information and experiences through computers, the internet, video games, TV, and cell phones. Common Sense Media gives parents critical information about digital media choices like the latest "must have" video games.
Safety - Keeping your children safe is a primary responsibility of all parents. The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children provides resources for keeping kids safe.
Substance Abuse — Learn about the types of peer pressure students face, how to talk about the dangers of drug use and how to determine if your teen is using drugs at Parents. The Anti Drug
Technology — Learn about how to protect you online privacy. The NetSmartz Workshop teaches children the rules for online safety.
Transportation - Although the district does have limited school bus availability for students to their school of residence, it is the responsibility of the parent to get their child to school on time.
- Verify District of Residence
- School of Residence by Street Name
- BUSD School Locations
- Bus/West County Transportation - 707-206-9988
- Title IX - SCOE
- CPI Resources
- Community Clinics Sonoma County
- Common Core State Standards
- PTA Parent Guides
- CDE List of free and affordable low cost meals
- California organizations providing support to the youth & their families/Organizaciones de California que brindan apoyo a los jóvenes y sus familias.
- Why attendance matters/ Por que Asistencia Importa
- Affordable Health Care for all families -- Find out how to enroll. Fact Sheet ENG/SPAN
- Sonoma 4Cs
- Homeless Resources
- Low Cost Internet:
- Merchant Rewards
- Digital Citizenship - Common Sense Media
- CA School Dashboard - official public site for student/school accountability data
- CDPH Overdose Prevention Initiative